MacBook Pro Sleeve With Handle
- Engineered with AiroFoam™, an innovative foam material designed to protect your MacBook from drop damage using state of the art impact-absorbing, decelerating technology
- Designed with an EVA foam lining to shield your MacBook Pro from being pierced by pointed objects
- A reverse-coil AquaGuard® zip provides water resistance
- A retractable carry handle offers ultimate versatility for on-the-go life
- Slip pocket on the rear of the sleeve provides additional storage for items like an iPad
The 14” sleeve can also fit the: 13” 2016 – 2020 and 2022 MacBook Pro; MacBook Air 2020 with Retina display; MacBook Air 2020 M1; MacBook Air 2022
The 16” sleeve can also fit the 15" 2023 MacBook Air M2
Our MacBook Pro sleeves are designed with these specific models in mind, but they can also store other laptops of similar dimensions. We cannot guarantee the same level of protection for these other devices.
All our products are RoHS and REACH certified.
ROHS certified – restricts the use of specific hazardous materials found in electrical and electronic products.
REACH certified – addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment.
MacBook Pro 14” sleeve: L: 322.6mm, W: 241.2mm, H: 23mm
MacBook Pro 16” sleeve: L: 375.7mm, W: 268.1mm, H: 23mm
MacBook Pro 14” sleeve: 412g
MacBook Pro 16” sleeve: 535g
EVA bumper foam
Outer material casing:
Black PU Nylon coated fabric
What’s in the box?
MacBook Pro sleeve with handle
Limited lifetime warranty
Can I use this sleeve with a laptop other than a MacBook Pro?
While we recommend that this product be used with a compatible MacBook Pro, this sleeve can also store other laptops of similar dimensions. However, as it is specifically designed to store and protect certain MacBook Pro models, we cannot guarantee the same level of protection for these other devices.
Will this sleeve protect my MacBook Pro if I drop it in water? Can it be submerged?
Our cases are water-resistant. This means if you’re cycling to work or spill a coffee across your desk, your laptop should be fine in its case. However, we wouldn’t recommend taking your MacBook sleeve for a swim as we can’t guarantee it’s 100% waterproof.