MOUS PRODUCTS LTD. WARRANTY TERMS
Nothing makes your tech indestructible, but nothing stops us trying.
We believe in our products. Everything we make is designed to enhance lifestyles and engineered to exceed expectations, so we can guarantee they’ll perform as promised. No two products are the same and not all products have the same lifespan - but all* of our products come with a serious warranty.
THE TOP LINE
Our hard cases (that’s phone cases, iPad cases, AirPods cases, etc.) have a limited lifetime warranty. Whether you get the latest handset every year or look after your device through thick and thin, your Mous case should be along for the ride.
Our thin cases (that’s Minimalist and Super Thin) have a one-year warranty.
Our Mous Collabs cases also have a limited lifetime warranty, which covers the case itself. However, this does not cover any peeling or deterioration to the artwork on the case.
Our modular accessories (that’s wallets, mounts and chargers) have a 2-year warranty. We’re not psychic, but if we were we’d predict that tech will keep evolving at a rapid pace, so who knows what sort of money, magnetic arrays or electronics you’ll need by then.
Our bags and sleeves have a limited lifetime warranty. With expert craftsmanship and cutting-edge design, these products are meant to last. Whatever contents the bags of the future hold, ours can handle it.
Everything else (straps, keychains, etc.) has a 2-year warranty. Your tech deserves the best, so while we can guarantee the best performance for a long time, sometimes the best means a regular upgrade.
* From time to time, we source products from third party manufacturers. We try to make your life a little easier by saving you the hassle of looking for yourself (take our USB-C power adaptors, for example). On these rare occasions, we can only go by what the manufacturer has said to us. We’ll always make this as clear as possible on the product pages
THE FINE PRINT
The Limited Lifetime Warranty Period for items purchased from Mous Products Ltd. is twenty-five (25) years from the date of delivery.
This warranty relates to manufacturing and workmanship. It does not cover any problem or damage to an item that is caused by or originates from:
- Installation / application failures
- Daily wear-and-tear*
- Drops and falls
- Liquid damage
- Intentional modifications or third-party repairs
- Items not manufactured by us
- Items not sold by us or our authorised resellers
- Misuse or mishandling of the product
- Theft or loss of the product
- Damage caused by improper use of the product
- Damage caused by poor storage, burns, solvents, animals, exposure to extreme temperatures or natural phenomena
- Cosmetic damage to the product that occurs after product delivery.
- Peeling or deterioration to the artwork on any of our Mous Collabs cases
*Please note that the natural yellowing of clear cases over time is classified as daily wear-and-tear and not a material defect.
This warranty applies to all products purchased directly from us (Mous Products Ltd.). If you purchased your product from one of our authorised retailers, please contact them directly for any warranty-related claims.
Please note that our warranty only applies to an original, purchased item. Any product which has already been issued as a warranty replacement is not subject to the same policy and will not be replaced again.
Please check the quality of the items when they arrive and contact us immediately if you have any concerns.
When contacting us about any warranty claims, you will need to attach at least one high-resolution photo/video clearly showing the defect. If your complaint is deemed to be valid, we will then replace the item at no charge, with a new product of the same model and style.
If your product was gifted to you, please note that you will need the original order number for any warranty claims so that we can process your request. This warranty only applies to the original recipient of the product.
Mous Products Ltd. reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to you or any third party, to modify, suspend or terminate this warranty.
Promotional items (those sent for the purpose of carrying out reviews, videos, etc.) and complimentary items (those sent by our Customer Experience team as a goodwill exception) are not covered by this warranty.